Projects financed by EU funds
The services we offer to our clients are sustained by the experience gained in the preparation and implementation of a significant number of projects financed by EU grants, developed with together with our public or private clients (POSDRU, etc.).
We assist our clients at each stage in the development and performance of their projects, well aware of the fact that actually they are also our projects, our business card.
At the same time, we help our clients identify and prepare the documentation necessary to obtain financing, depending on their needs.
For on-going projects financed, we offer legal assistance, as members of the management team, by providing the certified legal experts, needed according to the law. The legal advice we provide includes:
– drafting of legal documents necessary for the project implementation;
– daily legal assistance in connection with the public procurement procedures (including preparation of public procurement documentation);
– checking and approval from the legal point of view of all the documents prepared during the project;
– drafting of legal reports and memos related to various legal issues arising during the project implementation;
– permanent legal assistance provided to the project manager and to the management team in connection with the project implementation.
The consultancy services cover also the post-implementation period, in relation with the verification procedures performed by the control authorities.